Puppies Dumped

Lollipup

This happened in my area this week. I am fostering two of the pups. Also if anyone knows of good homes for these pups, they can adopt through Red Collar Rescue Biggenden. Not sure whether I should post in Rescue?

http://www.news-mail.com.au/story/2011/06/23/six-puppies-dumped-road-bundaberg-rspca/#addcomment

ETA: Also interested to know what breeds people think the pups are?

Edited by Lollipup

I see the news article says they are border collie x ..........I see more staffy/bull breed myself . Unfortunately dumping of pups/dogs etc is a daily occurance Australia wide ........ we just got 2 in that were dumped in the middle of a huge pine plantation ....... the lucky ones get found :(

I see the news article says they are border collie x ..........I see more staffy/bull breed myself . Unfortunately dumping of pups/dogs etc is a daily occurance Australia wide ........ we just got 2 in that were dumped in the middle of a huge pine plantation ....... the lucky ones get found :(

I was thinking staffy x BC? I definately see bull breed there too. Most the other pups had typical BC markings so I guess that's why they think BC. But I have seen BC x staffy that look very similiar.

It breaks my heart to think about the poor little one which didn't make it. Plus the trauma the other pups are put through in the early part of their lives. With even the rough, but not cruel start to life my 12 month old adopted GSP had, it amazes me how they shrug it all off and end up being great dogs!! :)

I don't see any BC in them at all. Definitely Staffy or Pitbull/Amstaff cross something. Hard to tell how old they are from the photos but could even be Dane in them as well. Could be some sort of pigging dog mix and if they are, they may not be suitable as family pets. Lots of breeds have the same markings as BCs so could be any number of breeds.