Puppy Leads

Belinda

Several years ago when I first started showing... one could buy leads suitable to start training puppies. What I am after is a flat lead, nylon/ cotton type fabric, with a flat handle. It is an all in one lead with a swivel and a v shaped sliding clip that you can adjust to make the noose ( for want of a better word) tighter around puppies neck. It is not a slip lead, not a chocker style.

Does any one know where or if these type leads are still available?

Edited by Belinda

Several years ago when I first started showing... one could buy leads suitable to start training puppies. What I am after is a flat lead, nylon/ cotton type fabric, with a flat handle. It is an all in one lead with a swivel and a v shaped sliding clip that you can adjust to make the noose ( for want of a better word) tighter around puppies neck. It is not a slip lead, not a chocker style.

I think I know the style you mean. K9 Antics sell them.

Thanks do youknow if they have a wbsite?

Thanks do youknow if they have a wbsite?

If you Google them it comes up with their contact details.

Resco lead?

41t1JNZkF7L.jpg

Yes very similar but has a swivel in it above the slide. And certainly not as expensive as a resco lead. But if all else fails that would suffice, do you know where I can get these ones?

Yes very similar but has a swivel in it above the slide. And certainly not as expensive as a resco lead. But if all else fails that would suffice, do you know where I can get these ones?

Resco & Madan are the only ones I know who use that type of slider, they also make them with swivels.

Google them for an online shop or visit a dog show when there is a show on.

Resco & Madan are the only ones I know who use that type of slider, they also make them with swivels.

Google them for an online shop or visit a dog show when there is a show on.

Thanks Sway, I have found them at the groomers choice shop and order 4. I appreciate you assistance.

Hi Belinda

I have purchased the type of lead your after from " Count Dogulas " they are in Bairnsdale victoria, think they are around $12 ish

email address: [email protected]