Help - Suggestions Needed!

poochiemama

Hi guys...

I've have a job in Bendigo for 3 months and have to live there...I'd love to bring my dogs (and husband :)) with me to Bendigo but I just can't think of a way to do it. Anyone know of any good short-term rental options? It has to be pet friendly obviously and cheap as we're paying mortgage in Melbourne. Or house sitting? But I don't think many places will let you housesit and bring your dogs.

It's a long shot but thought maybe someone may have some ideas as to how we can do this...

You could always advertise on Gumtree or somewhere - be wary of weirdos though wanting to know the address of your (uninhabited) house in Melbourne...

And if all else fails - remember that Bendigo is not the end of the world away from Melbourne.

If you have to leave husband and dogs in Melbourne and just return home on weekends - well it is only 12 weeks, after all. Many families have endured much worse.

And who knows? In your first few weeks in Bendigo you may find someone who knows someone who would really like temporary boarders in the shape of a couple and their dogs...