Vet Recommendation

Does anyone know of a good and trusted vet in the Adelaide Hills area? We are moving to Mt Barker at the end of July. Have done a search and found plenty of course, but I much prefer to work with a good referal than a Yellow Pages listing. I do have an extremely good vet at Lewiston who I would always travel to for any surgeries, xrays, etc. But as far as vaccinations and general check ups go, I'd like someone a little closer. Thanks in advance :)

Cassie I always use Derek or Christine at the Parade Norwood vet clinic - still a bit of a hike from Mt Barker but heaps closer than Lewiston. I also have friends at Mt Barker who are westie fanatics as well and very fussy - They use the Wellington Road Veterinary Surgery (Kirsten Hailstone) for things like vaccinations etc but they use the Parade for major stuff. The Adelaide Hills Animal Hospital in Stirling also has an excellent reputation (Lyn Wells).

Hope that helps.

Does anyone know of a good and trusted vet in the Adelaide Hills area? We are moving to Mt Barker at the end of July. Have done a search and found plenty of course, but I much prefer to work with a good referal than a Yellow Pages listing. I do have an extremely good vet at Lewiston who I would always travel to for any surgeries, xrays, etc. But as far as vaccinations and general check ups go, I'd like someone a little closer. Thanks in advance :)