What Would You Do?

Sutton

I ordered a pet bed and toy online and waited and waited and still havent recieved it!

Its been about 25 days now,ive opened a paypal dispute as thats how i paid for it, and i got an email saying they have recieved proof that they have sent the goods but are waiting on further information from them. Its meant to go to my local vet clinic for pickup and they havent recieved anything,they have checked at the post office twice now too.

The company were meant to return my call when i enquired about my order about a week ago and they never called back,yet as soon as i open a dispute they tried calling.

What would you do,just wait for the paypal decision? Im not sure how they would have sent the goods,either courier or post.

What if paypal dont get my money back and no goods,is it just bad luck for me?

:(

I ordered a pet bed and toy online and waited and waited and still havent recieved it!

Its been about 25 days now,ive opened a paypal dispute as thats how i paid for it, and i got an email saying they have recieved proof that they have sent the goods but are waiting on further information from them. Its meant to go to my local vet clinic for pickup and they havent recieved anything,they have checked at the post office twice now too.

The company were meant to return my call when i enquired about my order about a week ago and they never called back,yet as soon as i open a dispute they tried calling.

What would you do,just wait for the paypal decision? Im not sure how they would have sent the goods,either courier or post.

What if paypal dont get my money back and no goods,is it just bad luck for me?

:(

Paypal are pretty ruthless and wont be easily sucked in by anyone who didnt actually send it .Depending on how it was sent you have the ability to lodge a lost item if they do prove they posted but its still not received to try to find out where it is. For now Id wait for paypal.

As Steve has said paypal is really good at getting your money back for you.

I had a similar thing happen to me once using ebay and I paypal refunded my money takes about a week but I got it back.

Hence why I always use paypal to pay for things.