Urgent: Anyone In Canberra

Sheridan

Grumpy had an operation this afternoon and we left just as the clinic was shutting. I need to ask the vet a question urgently about his condition. Does anyone have an out of clinic phone number that they can PM me, please? The emergency clinic cannot help; I need information from the vet who treated him.

Grumpy had an operation this afternoon and we left just as the clinic was shutting. I need to ask the vet a question urgently about his condition. Does anyone have an out of clinic phone number that they can PM me, please? The emergency clinic cannot help; I need information from the vet who treated him.

What happens if you ring the usual number - what does the message say? Their website give their out of hours number as the same as the day time one.

I just saw this (and glad to hear all is OK) but the emergency vet will contact Hamish if need be, so always call their number.

I did have his mobile number somewhere from when he was Ollie's vet but it must have been in my other phone...

I am sure if you asked him, he would give it to you - he is a really fantastic vet.