Reputable Lab Breeders In Sa

mj23

Hi All,

Not sure whether this should be in this area, so please move if necessary.

My partner and I are looking for reputable lab breeders in SA. We are only looking for a family lab, but want to get pure bred quality.

So far we have only come across rude breeders who have been more interested in pointing us to their website which don't have the information we have asked about.

Ultimately we are looking for breeders that are in SA so we can easily go and see the pups at various times and the oldies and meet the breeders.

It seems some of the best and kindest breeders are in NSW, which is costly to get to for us and rather not choose off pictures.

So has anyone got any recommendations of their own for breeders in SA based on experience?

Thanks very much!

I got my lab from NSW 2 months ago. the flight to Perth was only about $230 and she coped fine with that. I had a hard time finding breeders with pups in Perth and that's why I went interstate. Sorry, that doesn't answer your question at all but goodluck in your search. Getting Olive was the best thing I ever did so I am sure no matter where you get your baby from you will have an absolute ball raising her :-)

I know that the Smiths at Mclaren Vale have nice dogs.

Website

Also Bev from Kirkdell

My link

I dont have a lab but I know them from shows

Thanks for the info everyone. Have made contact with both Bev and Anne and will catch up with them on Sunday.

There are two lab breeders in my dog club SAODC. And you can find both of them working at Glenside vets. One breeds chocolate, and the other has goldens and sometimes blacks.

I don't know what they're like as far as beauty contests go, but they seem to do ok at obedience.