Puppy School / Dog School Recommendations

This morning hubby and I adopted a 10month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel from the RSPCA. He is being desexed Monday and we pick him up Tuesday morning. Unfortunately this little dog has no training at all and we were after recommendations for puppy/dog school close to Bayswater in Melbourne.

Can anyone offer any recommendations please.

Croydon District Obedience Dog Club is where I go. I've only been there 3 weeks in the Beginner 1 class and finding it great. Everyone I've met are friendly. They meet Sunday mornings from 9:30. I think their office is open a bit earlier for new members.

There link http://www.cdodc.com.au/

Thanks for that, just had a quick peek at their site. I will give them a call tomorrow morning we might even drop in if they are ok with that.

Croydon District Obedience Dog Club is where I go. I've only been there 3 weeks in the Beginner 1 class and finding it great. Everyone I've met are friendly. They meet Sunday mornings from 9:30. I think their office is open a bit earlier for new members.

There link http://www.cdodc.com.au/

Thanks for that, just had a quick peek at their site. I will give them a call tomorrow morning we might even drop in if they are ok with that.

I'm an instructor at Croydon. Just drop in if you want to have a look around. You can pick up enrollment forms etc.

Hi JulesP, went to the croydon obedience school last Sunday, unfortunately no classes available till 19th June and only 4 vacancies left for then. Couldn't enrol Harley as we hadn't picked him up yet so we had no vaccination certificates, so I don't think we will get into that one.

Austerra - was going to go to the knox one tomorrow but hubby is working tomorrow so will have to wait another week as we only have one car at the moment.