People Who Cannot Control Their Dogs.

mr.mister

It just astonishes me at how stupid people are becoming. There's a definite lack of common sense and it gives me the s**ts too.......

I honestly don't think it's hard to use common sense but these days, it's totally become a real effort. :rolleyes: :hitself::confused:

I don't think it is so much a lack of common sense more a complete disregard for other people - the "its all about me" is so prevelant that these morons truly don't think that there is a problem. If they want to do something and it irritates / inconveniences / harms other people they just shrug their shoulders.

Rant over :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Think it through - you really cant ethically get out of reporting it even though we live in a culture that teaches us not to dob people in.

If you do nothing for what ever reason and someone gets hurt next time or the dog is run over etc then you may have been able to prevent it .

Apart from this the really big deal is how these idiots and their lack of respect for anyone else impacts on what we can and cant do with our dogs.

We end up with more laws and more restriction on us and our dogs because of this kind of crappy irresponsible behaviour.

At the moment, my main concern holding me back is that she will become a nightmare for my OH and his family - and, as bad as it may sound, they are my priority in the situation. Nothing to do with not wanting to be a 'dobber'. I have, however, contacted the council for details on reporting as they only had information on their site about dangerous dogs who specifically "attacked a person and caused serious injury". Still awaiting a reply, and in the meantime I will be keeping an eye out whenever I am at OH's place for any other stupid behaviour on the dog owner's part.

Yep I hear you that would be my main issue too but council cant say where the complaint came from.

It just astonishes me at how stupid people are becoming. There's a definite lack of common sense and it gives me the s**ts too.......

I honestly don't think it's hard to use common sense but these days, it's totally become a real effort. :rolleyes: :hitself::confused:

I don't think it is so much a lack of common sense more a complete disregard for other people - the "its all about me" is so prevelant that these morons truly don't think that there is a problem. If they want to do something and it irritates / inconveniences / harms other people they just shrug their shoulders.

Its not only that its like some parents who cant see their kids absolutely drive everyone they come in contact with nuts - they love them so why wouldnt every one else?.

The dog doesnt scare them so therefore anyone that gets scared by them is stupid. Its inconceivable for them that everyone wont love their dogs just as they do.

We see lots of this with Pacers. People who have never put a leash on a dog and never done any of the most basic training with them, some dog agressive , some people agressive but THEY love them and when they hit a disaster they expect we can just find a place for someone to take them as feral as they are into their homes free of charge , distrupt their own lives and that of their own dogs and family without ever considering exactly what it is they are asking or expecting.

Little flossie is an inside dog so everyone expects that she will be able to be with a foster carer who can have her inside until "mummy" can come back and get her and take her home. Ooops forgot to mention she widdles everywhere.

Why wouldnt the foster carer love her and not notice she piddles on everything and has taken over the foster carers dog's bed and when you let her out in the yard she never shuts up and upsets the neighbours ? " Look how beautiful she is "

Walk your dog down the street off leash - all those peopel who cross the street because they are worried about it eating their small white fluffies are idiots. Or take it for a run in the on leash park and let it run through other family's picnic lunches and worry parents about letting their kids walk on their own to the toot - throw in a couple of nce poos to leave behind - whats wrong with people who get upset about this? " look how beautiful they are "

Its not only that its like some parents who cant see their kids absolutely drive everyone they come in contact with nuts - they love them so why wouldnt every one else?.

The dog doesnt scare them so therefore anyone that gets scared by them is stupid. Its inconceivable for them that everyone wont love their dogs just as they do.

We see lots of this with Pacers. People who have never put a leash on a dog and never done any of the most basic training with them, some dog agressive , some people agressive but THEY love them and when they hit a disaster they expect we can just find a place for someone to take them as feral as they are into their homes free of charge , distrupt their own lives and that of their own dogs and family without ever considering exactly what it is they are asking or expecting.

Little flossie is an inside dog so everyone expects that she will be able to be with a foster carer who can have her inside until "mummy" can come back and get her and take her home. Ooops forgot to mention she widdles everywhere.

Why wouldnt the foster carer love her and not notice she piddles on everything and has taken over the foster carers dog's bed and when you let her out in the yard she never shuts up and upsets the neighbours ? " Look how beautiful she is "

Walk your dog down the street off leash - all those peopel who cross the street because they are worried about it eating their small white fluffies are idiots. Or take it for a run in the on leash park and let it run through other family's picnic lunches and worry parents about letting their kids walk on their own to the toot - throw in a couple of nce poos to leave behind - whats wrong with people who get upset about this? " look how beautiful they are "

yes, people who don't pick up after their dog really irks me and expects someone else to do it. i spent about 10 mins picking up poo in the exercise yard at KCC park the other day, and this is a dog area with people who should know better, i kept stepping in poo while i was exercising my dog. it gives us all a bad name, then the public can go, those dog people they are dirty. :mad

Yep, I'm hearing you Steve & all fellow doler's who just so happen to be responsible dog owners. How hard is it to be considerate of other people. :doh: I would be scared to death if some random dog (a big one at that) came galloping up to me out of nowhere. Poor woman :( It is dog owners like the one in question that give us die hard,'try to do the right thing & be aware of our actions & surroundings a bad name!!!

My poor Sonny has been limping for 2 days now due to an another irresponsible owner who did not have her bloody aggressive dog on a leash :mad I gave this woman a piece of mind :swear: She's like, "well he's usually o.k." HMMMMM. She didn't even attempt to help to get her dog off mine.My boy has to take it easy for a few days now till his leg is better. No walks or anything. So not fair. When we were just minding our own business.This dog came out of nowhere & grabbed Sonny from behind & it's owner wasn't even within close proximity at the time either. Some people just don't give a damm about anyone/anything except themselves.