Pet Transport

Sutton

Its for my 8 week old puppy. I have been quoted about 5 different prices from different companies.

Any reccomendations for any that transport fron nsw? For in just over two weeks

And also at a good price.

Thanks

Dogtainers gets my vote... excellent staff who care about the animals in their care, reasonable prices, door to door service, will work with the customer for hard to get to places.

We recently had a rescue needing to get to Lord Howe Island - Dogtainers were brilliant with their organisation, their friendly (and competent) staff made the whole thing a breeze for all involved.

T.

We have used both Dogtainers and Jetpets over the years. I have never had a problem with Jetpets. The most recent dealing with the agent from Dogtainers in Adelaide was not satisfactory at all. The Canberra end however, is brilliant!

The latest I have made a booking is a week out but you could be cutting it fine. If I were you, I'd book as soon as you have a date and flight number. I have always paid when making the booking :)

The most recent dealing with the agent from Dogtainers in Adelaide was not satisfactory at all.

Wasn't really sure if I could mention that in my other post, I do all my bookings through the Melbourne office as I find them more efficient than the SA one

I book before lunchtime the day before I want them to fly for my girls in season, kittens I usually book a week or so out. Payment is made at time of booking.

Edited by Zayenah

I've used Wayrod (forum member) and highly recommend him. His prices, service and communication are 2nd to none ;) I know of a lot of members that have now used his services and been very happy and would use him again.

Edited by Tobster

Guest Angel88

I used Jet Pets and it cost me $110 from NSW to Adelaide for a 12 week old Bullmastiff puppy :) I'd highly recommend them :)

I've used Wayrod (forum member) and highly recommend him. His prices, service and communication are 2nd to none ;) I know of a lot of members that have now used his services and been very happy and would use him again.

Completely agreed. I flew my lappie puppy in January with Wayrod and he was fantastic.

Ive decided to use wayrod from the forum aswell.

And its cheaper than all the other quotes ive recieved too.

Thanks for the replies :) Looking forward to getting my puppy in two weeks!