Open Shows

Liath

It doesn't matter if you are best friends with them, they should be ethical enough to put the right dog up.

In saying that though I don't usually enter under friends. If they dump your dog you are going to have hurt feelings, and if they put your dog up, you are the talk of the show.

Edited by Shaar

It doesn't matter if you are best friends with them, they should be ethical enough to put the right dog up.

In saying that though I don't usually enter under friends. If they dump your dog you are going to have hurt feelings, and if they put your dog up, you are the talk of the show.

Amen to that Shaar.

Hi,

I dont enter under friends.......if you value and have a good friendship you should already know how they feel about your dog and this shouldn't have to be backed up by a ribbon