My Dogs Being Hilarious!

LMAO my girls play like this as well although it is a little bit more rough ie: closer to wrestling and biting each others face.

The other night my younger dog hid under my bed and kept popping out to bite my older dogs legs :rofl: made me laugh.

Gotta love dogs! They just bring so much light to your lives.

Thats so cool, they look like they really love each other!

What do you click on to embed the you tube clip to the actual page? I tried to do it last night bit no luck?

Haha Keira makes the funniest noises Leelaa, I have to try and record it because it cracks me up!

record it! I love hearing funny dog noises!!

At my boyfriends house they have a maltese and she absolutely HATES cats... she sits on the window sill and makes this really gutteral but quiet growl and she goes on for about half an hour... the entire time just growling really quietly. its so funny!!

I'll have to record max and jenna tonight - jenna makes noises all the time. She is the most vocal dog I have ever come into contact with - yet she's not much of a barker!!

When she gets kisses from me, she moans... when she gets pats from me, she moans... when max comes near me, she whines (then gently bites Max's face in a way to say 'no play with ME' and then they go off and play)... when she lies down, she sighs and moans, when she stretches, she moans, when she's playing, she moans, whines and growls...

I really don't think there is a time when she DOESN'T make a noise! lol

I will simply walk past her and she moans! hahahahaha

Haha Keira makes the funniest noises Leelaa, I have to try and record it because it cracks me up!

At my boyfriends house they have a maltese and she absolutely HATES cats... she sits on the window sill and makes this really gutteral but quiet growl and she goes on for about half an hour... the entire time just growling really quietly. its so funny!!

I'll have to record max and jenna tonight - jenna makes noises all the time. She is the most vocal dog I have ever come into contact with - yet she's not much of a barker!!

When she gets kisses from me, she moans... when she gets pats from me, she moans... when max comes near me, she whines (then gently bites Max's face in a way to say 'no play with ME' and then they go off and play)... when she lies down, she sighs and moans, when she stretches, she moans, when she's playing, she moans, whines and growls...

Haha @ Jenna what a crack up. You will definitely have to catch that!

Yeah Keira's play noises are actually scary if you don't know her haha.

Phi sometimes will "talk" she is a big sooka though.

I'll try and record her tonight to show you guys. There might be a few recordings though because I don't have editing software and she starts and stops all the time! lol

haha it happens that way though doesnt it? Max always barks when he wants to play... but I know it as his 'play bark' but people get intimidated cause he stands there, staring at a dog, and just barks at them lol... but he's wagging his tail and (to me) looks very happy... but I always have to pull him away whilst explaining that's his 'play bark' lol

And phi is beeeeautiful! Do you mind if I ask (and please, please don't be offended) but how long have you had Phoenix? She is absolutely gorgeous. Do you live in a part of Aus that allows PB? or is she a cross? :)

I'll try and record her tonight to show you guys. There might be a few recordings though because I don't have editing software and she starts and stops all the time! lol

haha it happens that way though doesnt it? Max always barks when he wants to play... but I know it as his 'play bark' but people get intimidated cause he stands there, staring at a dog, and just barks at them lol... but he's wagging his tail and (to me) looks very happy... but I always have to pull him away whilst explaining that's his 'play bark' lol

And phi is beeeeautiful! Do you mind if I ask (and please, please don't be offended) but how long have you had Phoenix? She is absolutely gorgeous. Do you live in a part of Aus that allows PB? or is she a cross? :)

:thumbsup:

Haha not offended :) I have had her almost 7 months now. She is 9 months old in a week.

No I don't and she is an Amstaff x - IYKWIM ;)

She is gorgeous (even if I do say so myself haha) inside and out she is just sweet, goofy and kooky. Love her to bits.

Must say I wuv German Shepherds we have a few that go to our play group and I just love them, gorgeous doggies! Your two are beautiful.

:thumbsup:

Haha not offended :) I have had her almost 7 months now. She is 9 months old in a week.

No I don't and she is an Amstaff x - IYKWIM ;)

She is gorgeous (even if I do say so myself haha) inside and out she is just sweet, goofy and kooky. Love her to bits.

Must say I wuv German Shepherds we have a few that go to our play group and I just love them, gorgeous doggies! Your two are beautiful.

Oh good! hahaha I didn't want to offend! TBH she looks full IYKWIM... LOL but it's good that she is crossed!

GSD are incredible dogs. I never considered having them until I met my boyfriend. And thank you. They are beautiful dogs. And they absolutely ADORE me. and I adore them!! :)

I am getting a tattoo for them within the next couple of weeks so they will always be a part of me :D

That is Charlie and Emmy every single day. it's awesome to watch.

I actually thought of you when they where partaking in their morning bitey face, On top of the blankets that where on top of me.

I think I prefer Emmy and charlie doing it to the 60+ kilos of dog that is Ricky and Riddick :p!!

Your dogs are so gentle with each other :)

My foxies are so full on when playing, Billy makes the most horrendous noise and so loud too, sounds like he's being murdered lol!

They aren't always this gentle! Ricky the shepherd goes over the top so hes slowly learning not to beat up his bro too hard ;)!

When they're outside they do amazing zoomies, full speed growling running biting goodness, its great :D

I love watching dogs play like this! And for some reason the term "bitey face" really cracks me up :D

My two little foxie-cross dogs used to play like that, but apparently the greyhounds that I own now are just too dignified! :(

Bitey face???? That game is called mouthy-mouth. I've watched my Labs play it for years. Sometimes they're so loud they drown out the radio or TV. I've tried with no success to figure out the rules.

Great vids, thanks for posting.