Bloody Bybs

julzjc

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes is rather ironic!

That is a not very JR looking JR, and the Rotti is not very Rotti looking either. Either the "JR" is large or the "Rotti" is small. Still poor little girl what are those morons thinking!!!

I thought the "jrt" looked like she might have a bit of whippet in her. :( she's very leggy.

The "breeder" of the litter mentioned in the op has them listed as "Jack Russel" cross...

Personally, I reckon a smaller black and tan thing had it's way with her, and the "breeder" is milking the fact they own a Rotti as well as this unfortunate bitch - who looks stuff all like a JRT IMHO...

Mind you, I've had people tell me their terrier/ratter cross thing is a "long legged JRT" - apparently they are really rare... *sigh*

T.

The "breeder" of the litter mentioned in the op has them listed as "Jack Russel" cross...

Personally, I reckon a smaller black and tan thing had it's way with her, and the "breeder" is milking the fact they own a Rotti as well as this unfortunate bitch - who looks stuff all like a JRT IMHO...

Mind you, I've had people tell me their terrier/ratter cross thing is a "long legged JRT" - apparently they are really rare... *sigh*

T.

Well there is the Parson Russell Terrier...also commonly known as a 'long legged JRT'

• 3 months later...