Some Mothers Do Have Em

redangel

I often read of people encountering weird or plain stupid dog owners and thank dog I never meet these people. Now I really know how much I meant that. I go to my front bin in my driveway to put out some rubbish and I get bailled up by three Jack russell x Foxie derivatives. Their hackles were not raised but should i have given them signal I was intimidated they may have upped the ante. I take exception at being hounded by rushing dogs on my property! Then comes another foxie cross(aka no.4)...again rushing and barking, I note that her teats are swinging, she obviously is feeding pups. Then I see the puppy (about 5 wks) sitting in my garden bed :confused: I scoop it up and look down the street. here comes a rambling man (ethnic european) who tells me his dogs will not bite! I tell him in plain English that I take exception to them roaming free and coming onto my property...and whats more the pups (yes there was another one)out roaming defies all intelligence. He reminds me that I have little knowledge of dogs and starts insulting me! I remind him that it is also legal requirement to have effective control : he retorts he is , and likens himself to a poor mans Caesar Milan. His theory is ...and I quote "adultery and robbery are against the law but it still happens" :eek: He took great exception to being confronted by a mere"female" . The man is plainly short a few roos in the top paddock and even more so has a loud opinion for one so few of braincells. Add that to irresponsible and BYB and I think Ive met all types in the one person at the one time!

So for the next bad dog owner story I read...all I can say is "I Believe"

***Sigh***

:eek: :eek: Oh my god!

Sounds like a stubborn, sexist, stupid, set-in-his-ways old man. :mad:

eta: I wonder how he'll be feeling if those pups of his come down with Parvo! Some people shouldn't own animals, full stop.

Edited by mr.mister