Tattoo

Leelaa17

I am getting my next tattoo when I have enough money and am asking for any and all opinions.... (except for 'don't get one' :laugh: )

I was thinking of getting:

Max, my best friend

Jenna, my baby

in the font 'French Script MT'.

The reason I was thinking of this was because I have such a different relationship with Max and Jen. Max is very independent but is always there when I need him, and jenna is too of course - she gets quite distressed when I am crying or upset - which makes me stop crying quite quickly because I don't want her to be sad! lol But Jenna is still very much my baby.

I'm not sure whether this is the best thing to show my love for them though. Should I get something different? What do you guys think?

Sounds lovely :). My next tattoo will be a head shot of Brennan with GSD up the top, and her name and date of birth underneath. It's just saving for the money and finding a nice photo and of course a good portrait tattooist.

I think there are a few people who have Tattoo tributes to their dogs on here. I know in Off Topic there is a Tattoo thread which is an interesting read if you have time :D

oh great! I'll try and find that!!

I would love to get a picture of Max and Jenna but I do't want anything too big and I wouldn't know where to put it! A lot of the spaces on my body where you would think of getting a tattoo are taken! hahaha

I am getting my next tattoo when I have enough money and am asking for any and all opinions.... (except for 'don't get one' :laugh: )

I was thinking of getting:

Max, my best friend

Jenna, my baby

in the font 'French Script MT'.

The reason I was thinking of this was because I have such a different relationship with Max and Jen. Max is very independent but is always there when I need him, and jenna is too of course - she gets quite distressed when I am crying or upset - which makes me stop crying quite quickly because I don't want her to be sad! lol But Jenna is still very much my baby.

I'm not sure whether this is the best thing to show my love for them though. Should I get something different? What do you guys think?

Absolutely not something anyone else should be offering opinions on. If you're not 100% sure, do not get it! Tattoo's are a very personal thing and someone elses thoughts on 'what' you should get are irrelevant. Not a bad idea however to run 'design' ideas past other once you have come to your decision. Theres always someone more creative than you out there who might be able to offer some 'gem' that will enhance your idea.

I'm sorry guys. I should have explained more! lol. I have seven tattoos already and every single one mean something extremely significant to me. I have never and will never get a tattoo that doesnt actually mean something to me.

I am 100% sure about getting the tattoo but I will rephrase my question.

I am definitely getting the writing, I was wondering what you guys thought I should get as a the font - if they have seen a nicer one that I have picked, and where they think tattoos look nice!

It will definitely be my decision in the end but I just wanted to know what people thought! :)