Unprofessional Vet Check

W Sibs

oh the glories of retail. Try working in a shop that sells overprices, crappy quality, home products. LOL. lots of complaints. it was ALWAYS fun!

:laugh: Lordee, I am glad my stint in retail was so short.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

George is great - but I won't go to that clinic if I can avoid it now after the last time I went and specifically asked for George and then got some person straight out of school who misdiagnosed my dog (apparently my dog had OCD because nothing showed on the xray :rofl: ). The whole reason I went was because my normal vet was on holiday and I didn't want to see the "straight out of school" vet that was my other choice :rofl:

I believe George only works a few days a week, but has Ross Staddard there when hes not, and he has a good reputation

George was definitely working that day :) It isn't hard to know when he is there :rofl: Plus if he wasn't shouldn't the vet nurse have told me? Regardless we are talking nearly 8 years ago now :o Strangely enough - my dog is still not showing any signs of OCD now that the initial lameness has been treated (she has chronic muscle issues) :rofl:

Good vets are great... as are good receptionists and vet nurses :laugh: Anyone of those not being so can lead to a very stressful vet visit!