Ps, Creative Suite & Raw Images

redangel

Thanks Huga , I acknowledge LR does it but Im looking to see if the other programs do it ...my boss asked me and I couldnt answer. he is running Adobe PS I believe.

Ohhh, sorry! :thumbsup:

I have CS5 which also does it.

:clap: I looked at the Adobe link and well Im confused. In lightroom, you open file- do edits, export as you wish eg jpeg. Is PS not as straight forward??

My boss said when he opened up his RAW files in adobe they were pixellated??? Only when put in jpeg file (2.5mb) could he view them. Of course no edits were done. As I have never used PS I cant understand why image should be pixellated? Was his Junior (who knows all apparently) doing something wrong???? In the Jnrs opinion all pics were poor quality and not of use! What?????? Never had any issues processing RAW in LR. Looking for input as he is just going to be likely to ask me if I know whats going on.

Tell him to try zooming in or out. My photos tend to look pixelated (they're not actually, they just look it) if I'm working with them at a certain size. If i zoom in or out, it puts them back to normal - it does the same thing for me in both CS4 (windows at home) and CS5 (Mac at work). Something whack with photoshop i guess.