The Pyjama Consipiracy

tlc

Thanks guys, can someone let me know if the images are too big, I reduced them but I am using a new pc and a new photo program so hope they are not too big.

:thumbsup::rofl::o

My OH would be horrified if I did that, but it does make me want to (and yes i still might)

Thanks Guys!

One of the cutest things I've seen in a long time!! How on earth do they all stay so nicely posed for the shots?

Just gorgeous :thumbsup:

Combination of a few things really. The camera being stuck in thier faces since they were young puppies, treats, training. and now they just seem to love to pose, they see the camera and they are all eager and wait for me to tell them what to do. I do always make sure they get a nice treat after taking a session of pics so thats probly the biggest draw card for them, but they do seem to love the camera!

I wish I had a dog I could put in PJs! Zero loves dressing up but he doesn't really need it :clap:

Love the photos TLC - your pack always looks so well behaved! I have to try for AGES to get Zero to stay in one spot for photos!

Guest english.ivy

Too cute. Badger has a coat from ItsMeg too but still not cold enough here yet!

Oh Shell, I think Zero needs Jammies, imagine how awesome he would look in them. :laugh:

EI, its not totally cold here yet either but won't be long, even though we have the heater going 24/7 I find with my guys they still feel the cold a lot when they have had a hair cut.