Oztrail Walls

Rainy

I want to get walls for my Delux gazebo but i can only find the corner to corner ones, from the pictures iv seen this leave the corners open to the elements (sp?) Id prefer the older style ones that acctually wraped around the corners and gave you a zipper in the middel of the wall so that when ziped up there is no leak at the joins (if you know what i mean :thumbsup: )

So i was wondering if you could use the 4.5mter walls on the 3x3 gazebo?

Or do you know where i can get the wrap around walls?

Edited by Rainy

Oztrail do not make the wrap around walls any more.

Now they make pole to pole attached with a zipper on each corner, however you can buy a pole to pole wall with a zipper doorway in it - but it is not listed on the oztrail website.

EBAY LINK

but i can only find the corner to corner ones, from the pictures iv seen this leave the corners open to the elements (sp?)

The corners have a zipper on them, like anything if it rains enough they will leak.

Do they? well thats better the pic's iv seen only have velcro holding them to the poll's

I know that they will leak if it poors but i was worried about wind flapping them around and ripping the velcro off the polls

Do the insect screens have zippers in the middel too?

Do they? well thats better the pic's iv seen only have velcro holding them to the poll's

The have velcro to attach to the poles, and then zips to attach the walls to each other.

Do the insect screens have zippers in the middel too?

I'm not sure if the new ones are pole to pole or have middle zips.

Great Rugs have them. I just bought two sides. They zip together at the corner. They fit nicely with lots of pieces of velcro and loops etc. I only brought two so as i could make a corner to block out the wind and rain etc.

• 2 months later...

Ok first sorry to drag up an old topic :o but im a little confused with my new wall's hubby was purchasing them for me on his way home from work, he got one wall from BBQ galore and headed home half way home he realised i asked for 2 walls and stopped at another camping store and got another wall.

Well i'v just got them out of the car and they are in different bags one blue and one black (the blue bag is slightly smaller) but on the bag they both have the same name (Deluxe Heavy Duty solid wall kit 3M coverage) so i got them out and they look the same just folded in a different manner.

So im wondering if they are the same and oztrail just changed thier packageing recently or if i have 2 different walls?

I know the best idea would be to put the gazebo up and try them out but due to flooding i cant put it up in my yard at the moment.

Thoughts???

Ok first sorry to drag up an old topic :o but im a little confused with my new wall's hubby was purchasing them for me on his way home from work, he got one wall from BBQ galore and headed home half way home he realised i asked for 2 walls and stopped at another camping store and got another wall.

Well i'v just got them out of the car and they are in different bags one blue and one black (the blue bag is slightly smaller) but on the bag they both have the same name (Deluxe Heavy Duty solid wall kit 3M coverage) so i got them out and they look the same just folded in a different manner.

So im wondering if they are the same and oztrail just changed thier packageing recently or if i have 2 different walls?

I know the best idea would be to put the gazebo up and try them out but due to flooding i cant put it up in my yard at the moment.

Thoughts???

No idea. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

little hint:

With any walls make sure they will zip together.

I have 6 walls for my compacts, so I can zip the entire thing together.

5 walls zip to each other, the 6th wall one zip will not zip to the others.

Teamsnag, I really would if i could but the only place it fits in my back yard is a foot under water and i dont want to get them wet if i have to return them.

Thanks Josuki didnt think of that i will check tomorrow :thumbsup:

Teamsnag, I really would if i could but the only place it fits in my back yard is a foot under water and i dont want to get them wet if i have to return them.Thanks Josuki didnt think of that i will check tomorrow :thumbsup:

Comon it will be fun.. You can call it.. "Getting ready for rainy day" :rofl:

I've got half side - to half side ones for a compact and they are in a black bag if that's any help. Well I should actually say I have ONE half side to half side as some :flame::cry: stole one. Not sure this helps, could be new packaging could be the old style were in black?

Does anyone know if the new corner to corner ones will work with an old half side one? (Not looking for something to keep a torrent out!)

I've got half side - to half side ones for a compact and they are in a black bag if that's any help. Well I should actually say I have ONE half side to half side as some :flame::cry: stole one. Not sure this helps, could be new packaging could be the old style were in black?

Does anyone know if the new corner to corner ones will work with an old half side one? (Not looking for something to keep a torrent out!)

Hi,

Have you thought of going direct to Oztrail.....as you can buy mail order from them.....I have been able to get spare parts from them, just send them an email. Their website is www.oztrail.com.au