Show Ring Dimensions....

Cavacazz

Hi all.....I am co-ordinationg a dog section at an Ag show for the first time....The helpers have asked me how big I would like the rings...and No...they wouldn't accept from me to there, they want to know actual measurements in feet or metres!! Can anybody help me? I have asked Dogs Qld and searched the ANKC website and asked Google...but no luck so far! The show is this Friday!!! :laugh:

I searched for the same thing last month and could not find it on the ANKC site.

I do thou find this...

Found here www.dogsnt.com.au/userfiles/.../SECTION%203%20-%20June%202010.pdf

3.14 RING SIZE

3.14.1 The minimum size of a Conformation ring will be fifteen by twenty

metres (15m x 20m), or for indoor rings a minimum of 240 square

metres unless permission has been granted by Council.

Exhibition ring sizes are prescribed in the ANKC Rule books for each trial discipline.

Sway, you have to remember though that in the NT we usually only have one ring per event so we can afford to be generous. Indeed, our rings are usually slighter bigger than that. If we had to fit 7 rings on our main grounds I think Mr Greg would be having a pink fit :laugh:

The rings in Alice Springs this weekend were at least that size, and possibly larger.

Hi all.....I am co-ordinationg a dog section at an Ag show for the first time....The helpers have asked me how big I would like the rings...and No...they wouldn't accept from me to there, they want to know actual measurements in feet or metres!! Can anybody help me? I have asked Dogs Qld and searched the ANKC website and asked Google...but no luck so far! The show is this Friday!!! :p

This is from the Dogs NSW show representative report that is lodged by the rep. I'm going to assume :laugh: that the ring sizes are uniform Australia wide

Ring Sizes:

Toys and Terriers: 19m x 19 m

Others: 25m x 16m