Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my Yarrowfell, you are going to be one busy Nanna :rofl:

Cynda had vegemite and cheese sandwiches last night. I wonder what she will order today :mad

[/q

I hear you SBT britt is excactly the same i was treading the after look, but surprisingly she doesnt look too bad

Congrats to those with babies and best wishes to those expecting. :)

My girl is only about 10 days off now, although it's hard to know for sure as she mated steadily over 10 days and tied 3 or 4 times over a week. She is obviously a hussy like her Mum! :o I marked July 10th down after her first tie, so we'll see how we go! :confused:

She has only started to show much this last week, and I'm thinking we aren't expecting a big litter, but I've been wrong before. One really nice boy and a lovely girl is all I'm hoping for. :)

I guess I'll just have to watch her like a hawk from here on in and see what happens.

So who's due to whelp next???

Edited by jerojath

HELP!!!!!!!!!Hi all i need some advice, took britt to the vets yesterday for check up, did ultrasound & some afterbirth retained, they gave her a shot of oxy however nothing has happened, her temp was fine, she isnt eating hardly anything am giving her nutrigel & she will lick it off my finger, she ate a liol chicken yesterday & a small bit this morning what am I to do am scared her milk will dry up, the only thing she will eat is the dry liver treats, I also noticed this morning there was drops of red blood. would this be from the oxy?? as it wasnt that red before she had THE SHOT it.....will ring vet this morning, when they open.. pups are doing well though goin to go & get some milk replacement to top them up....

BB got the fernugreek, however she just snuffed her nose at it I mixxed it in with the chicken, very frusturated & worried,

HELP!!!!!!!!!Hi all i need some advice, took britt to the vets yesterday for check up, did ultrasound & some afterbirth retained, they gave her a shot of oxy however nothing has happened, her temp was fine, she isnt eating hardly anything am giving her nutrigel & she will lick it off my finger, she ate a liol chicken yesterday & a small bit this morning what am I to do am scared her milk will dry up, the only thing she will eat is the dry liver treats, I also noticed this morning there was drops of red blood. would this be from the oxy?? as it wasnt that red before she had THE SHOT it.....will ring vet this morning, when they open.. pups are doing well though goin to go & get some milk replacement to top them up....

BB got the fernugreek, however she just snuffed her nose at it I mixxed it in with the chicken, very frusturated & worried,

Gawd that is unheard of LOL. It is powdered?

hey BB

I got the powdered one, I went & got RUMP steak this cooked it up to smell yummy & nope she wouldnt eat it. SO TOUGH LOVE here it comes .... I put her outside with the other dogs, they thought it smelt lovely, I then offered it to her again, knowing she had the other dogs around waiting to pounce, she did eat some of it, so i guess its better then nothing... so I will just keep feeding her outside with the other dogs around until her appetite picks up

Hi Guys,

We're on the countdown - due the 10th so not long to go now! I'm struggling with the decision not to go for x-rays/ultrasound (i figure what is in there is in there and if I think there is any left we'll be off to the vet regardless of what any imaging shows me) however i'm DYING to know how many are maybe in there! So here is a picture - what do you all think, we can feel quite a few of them rocketing around in there (poor mia!) Can't get a standing up pic because as soon as I get her standing up she gets over it and just wants to lie down again (who can blame the poor girl!)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v355/rusty_rulz2/Mia002-1.jpg

hey BB

I got the powdered one, I went & got RUMP steak this cooked it up to smell yummy & nope she wouldnt eat it. SO TOUGH LOVE here it comes .... I put her outside with the other dogs, they thought it smelt lovely, I then offered it to her again, knowing she had the other dogs around waiting to pounce, she did eat some of it, so i guess its better then nothing... so I will just keep feeding her outside with the other dogs around until her appetite picks up

Bl*&(&( dogs. Who would have'm. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: