Litters Due In July

Missymoo

• Replies 854
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A shot of oxytocin for a retained placenta and she shot out 2 more big girls...

7 boys 4 girls.. Now the fun starts.

OMG, I bet that was a pleasant suprise :thumbsup: Do you have your own oxytocin or did you take her to the vets?

Edited by SBT101

Cynda is eating again now, thank god. Slowly but surely. SHe is looking a lot better too although she has quite alot of wind :eek:

I have been working on our new logo and I think I have it finished.

What do you think?

logo-1web.gif

A shot of oxytocin for a retained placenta and she shot out 2 more big girls...

7 boys 4 girls.. Now the fun starts.

OMG, I bet that was a pleasant suprise :thumbsup: Do you have your own oxytocin or did you take her to the vets?

Our Vet gives us some but on the proviso we call then first before administering it. We have a great Vet.

Ok, thats great. I have heard of alot of vets that will do this but sadly, our vets are not one of them :(

I feel like crap. Been up all night with indigestion/belly ache and it is driving me insane. Have had about 2 hours sleep, and we haven't even got puppies yet. On the good side, I will be used to not having any sleep when they do arrive :laugh:

Oh Gawd! I just noticed that we are next on the list :eek:

We have a syringe of oxytocin here as well - we're an hour away from the closest vet, and 1 1/2 hours away from a decent vet so it was important to me to try and get some oxytocin to have on hand. Fortunately I managed to talk one of the vets that we've used since moving here (we are still vet shopping to a degree, having only lived here 12 months) to let us have a syringe of oxy, also on the proviso that it's only administered with a phone consult to them, which is fine with me :)

Whelping box installed into the study this morning, whelping kit all organised, dog towels all washed and ready - I think we're ready to go when Fee is...

Fantastic news Underfoot! Congratulations on all your babies. Sorry about your stillborn girl, but what a lovely surprise to get two more when you thought she was done!! :D

Will be waiting with bated breath now to see how many Fee pops out for you Allerziet!!

Oh SBT I forgot to say I really like your new logo! It shows your dogs being active and healthy - a really great image! :thumbsup:

And a giggle at Fern Rebanne - I don't blame her for having had enough! Imagine all those pointy little teeth every time they wanted to drink... :eek:

Well I am off to see Rosie tomorrow after the show at Bulla.

Apparently she has taken to not going upstairs :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The black and tan girl who had been living with us and showing until she dropped her coat :( :( :( :( has seven babies last night

3 black and tan boys 1 black and tan girl

2 ruby girls and 1 ruby boy. Not much white on them considering the dad is a blenheim. :) :) :) :) :)

We have eyes starting to open now and it looks as if it's good timing, our big girls are HUGE and are going to be needing more than milk very soon so I think solids aren't too far away - poor Mia is needing more and more time out and they are getting pretty rough while nursing so she's still feeding but i think the appearance of teeth might be the last straw!!!

Oh poor Cynda!! She must be feeling uncomfortable!! Hopefully not long to wait now!!

Jetpoint ours are having extra - milk (Divetelact) with a little mince mixed in. Every time I make it up I make up more than the time before. But I never have enough!! Every meal they scoff down more and more!! The biggest eater is our tiny boy - he hoovers the plates clean after everyone else is done!!

Saw Rosie today. She continuing to eat and is looking good. Tummy has dropped in the last few days. Milk in the back 4 nipples.

Looks like her last 2 are the same as her mother :( :( :( :( but hopefully the pups will be able to use them.

6 other good nipples though.