People Are Gullible!

Ker

I think the most gullible pet owner I ever met, was the one with a purebreed Golden Retriever, with black spots. The breeder informed them that the spots were due to the testtube being dirty when the bitch was AIed.

We had a gorgeous whippet turn up in our front yard as we were about to leave for holidays. We let her inside, asked our neighbour if he know who she belonged to. She had a collar with a name and mobile number which was going straight to message bank. My husband checked both local vets, who checked their records for whippets. We did not want to leave her wandering as she could be hit by a car, and it was the middle of summer. Eventually we rang the ranger. He told us of a couple of houses in our neighbourhood, that had had whippets get out of. So we did a walk around, one house had another dog in the yard, and the other was locked up and no answer. So we rang the ranger, he came and got her. He put her in the cage on the back of his ute, and tried to ring the owner, whilst he was doing this a person drove past him and informed him the dog belonged to his neighbour. It actually lived over the road and 4 houses down from us. Dog was taken home and all was happy.

I think the most gullible pet owner I ever met, was the one with a purebreed Golden Retriever, with black spots. The breeder informed them that the spots were due to the testtube being dirty when the bitch was AIed.

sorry, but.......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

sorry, but.......

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Same here .........

:rofl::rofl::rofl: ;)