Toowoomba Area Obedience Classes

Hi, new member here. I would like to find out any information about training options in the Toowoomba area. I have a nine month old border collie who has a high work drive so I am looking for some classes to get his mind working! The problem is that there seems to be very few options in Toowoomba. I am contemplating driving to Ipswich. Would appreciate any feedback or advice.

Thanks

Hi Netballfan :birthday:

There is an obedience club in Toowoomba who meet on a Tuesday night - though it is very large and lots of people go!! You could maybe go along and have a chat to them about joining next Tues?

There's also a club in Laidley (just down the range, about half an hour from Toowoomba) that has obedience on a Monday night - their classes are quite small and they seem very nice and welcoming there :) - I live near Gatton and often go to Laidley to do group stuff with the club.

I don't have any contacts sorry, but if you'd like anymore info just ask :(

I haven't been to the Ipswich obedience club so can't really comment on them, maybe someone else on here can though!!

Goodluck!!

Hi, new member here. I would like to find out any information about training options in the Toowoomba area. I have a nine month old border collie who has a high work drive so I am looking for some classes to get his mind working! The problem is that there seems to be very few options in Toowoomba. I am contemplating driving to Ipswich. Would appreciate any feedback or advice.

Thanks

We have some people come down from Toowoomba to train with us at the Agility Dog Club of Queensland on a Sunday afternoon/night. We are an ADAA club and don't focus on obedience, but we will certainly be able to help you stimulate your boy's mind! (I have 3 BC's - 2 almost 5 and one 12 months TODAY!)

Let me know if you want more details.

We have some people come down from Toowoomba to train with us at the Agility Dog Club of Queensland on a Sunday afternoon/night. We are an ADAA club and don't focus on obedience, but we will certainly be able to help you stimulate your boy's mind! (I have 3 BC's - 2 almost 5 and one 12 months TODAY!)

Let me know if you want more details.

Can you tell me where the club is please

Can you tell me where the club is please

The club is on Church St at Tivoli - on the Baseball fields. I had forgotten as well - basic obedience (foundations and relationship type work) is held on Wednesday nights. Skills and competition classes are on Sunday afternoons.

Have a look at the website for more information.......http://www.adcq.com.au/index.php?act=viewDoc&docId=12

Cheers

Tony