Thinking Of Going To Red Cliffs...anyone Been Before?

Shazzapug

I was thinking of doing Red Cliffs 4-5 June. Does anyone else go? Or been before? Its about a 5 hour trip for us but we wouldnt be able to get there till midday on the saturday....groups are in reverse order so do ya think we'd make it for grp 1 :rofl: Thanks in advance.

If you go, and they have a neuter class, could you help my teenage daughter show her cavalier? She has been to shows a couple of times with me but when Archie was exhibited we showed him.

She lives in Red Cliffs :laugh:

ETA - can anyone tell me if there is a neuter class?

Edited by Trisven13

If you go, and they have a neuter class, could you help my teenage daughter show her cavalier? She has been to shows a couple of times with me but when Archie was exhibited we showed him.

She lives in Red Cliffs :laugh:

ETA - can anyone tell me if there is a neuter class?

It doesnt say in the gazzette, perhaps you can ring the secretary.

I was thinking of doing Red Cliffs 4-5 June. Does anyone else go? Or been before? Its about a 5 hour trip for us but we wouldnt be able to get there till midday on the saturday....groups are in reverse order so do ya think we'd make it for grp 1 :o Thanks in advance.

Hi Shazzapug

I assume you do group 1. The last groups aren't usually until after lunch so you should be right. We'll be there (as always) might catch up with you.

ETA no Neuter class. Can't recall any mildura clubs having one yet

FETA Just read the schedule and I see our group 2 is before 1 so if we take our time that might help you a bit.

Edited by yarracully

I did the Merbein Show a few weeks ago and it was held at Red Cliffs.It's a little bit out of Mildura itself and the grounds and atmosphere were lovely. There is a Caravan Park right next door that allows dogs (not in cabins of course) which was very handy and the faciities were nice and clean :laugh:

ETA I don't think you will make it if you arrive around midday, they are usually smallish shows and we were done by midday and that was with 3 groups in our ring. 'In show' was after lunch

Edited by Tobster

I was thinking of doing Red Cliffs 4-5 June. Does anyone else go? Or been before? Its about a 5 hour trip for us but we wouldnt be able to get there till midday on the saturday....groups are in reverse order so do ya think we'd make it for grp 1 :laugh: Thanks in advance.

Hi Shazzapug

I assume you do group 1. The last groups aren't usually until after lunch so you should be right. We'll be there (as always) might catch up with you.

ETA no Neuter class. Can't recall any mildura clubs having one yet

FETA Just read the schedule and I see our group 2 is before 1 so if we take our time that might help you a bit.

Thanks for that Yarracully...sounds good. I might just do the sunday show so we can leave really early and be there mid morning. :)

I did the Merbein Show a few weeks ago and it was held at Red Cliffs.It's a little bit out of Mildura itself and the grounds and atmosphere were lovely. There is a Caravan Park right next door that allows dogs (not in cabins of course) which was very handy and the faciities were nice and clean :laugh:

ETA I don't think you will make it if you arrive around midday, they are usually smallish shows and we were done by midday and that was with 3 groups in our ring. 'In show' was after lunch

Thanks Tobster for your advice. :)