BittyMooPeeb

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

YES!!!!! :eek: SYDNEY ROYAL 2011 "BEST IN SHOW"

Our boy 'THOR' way to go little buddy.

Yes I'm Thors mum, Thor has 2 lives, when he's at home with us he's just the spoilt 4 legged kid, when show time comes around he's with our co-owners Shelley & Merv Turner of 'Kataku Alaskan Malamutes'. They both do all the hard yards with him. So Thank You Both for breeding such a fantastic boy. Another big Congratulations to Clare, Clare has been showing 'Thor' since he was a puppy along with Sam & Hayley.

You guys DID IT! :mad :D WE ARE SO PROUD OF 'THOR'S' TEAM.

And we can't wait until he's home with us soon.

I've seen a photo of the gorgeous Thor and Claire winning BIS on FB - most gorgeous photo - Claire on her knees in tears, Thor wondering what is going on. Priceless.

Congratulations

YES!!!!! :eek: SYDNEY ROYAL 2011 "BEST IN SHOW"

Our boy 'THOR' way to go little buddy.

Yes I'm Thors mum, Thor has 2 lives, when he's at home with us he's just the spoilt 4 legged kid, when show time comes around he's with our co-owners Shelley & Merv Turner of 'Kataku Alaskan Malamutes'. They both do all the hard yards with him. So Thank You Both for breeding such a fantastic boy. Another big Congratulations to Clare, Clare has been showing 'Thor' since he was a puppy along with Sam & Hayley.

You guys DID IT! :mad :D WE ARE SO PROUD OF 'THOR'S' TEAM.

And we can't wait until he's home with us soon.

I've seen a photo of the gorgeous Thor and Claire winning BIS on FB - most gorgeous photo - Claire on her knees in tears, Thor wondering what is going on. Priceless.

Congratulations

What is 'FB' ?????