My Silky X Pom

Dogsrawesome

Just gave my old boy max his monthly trim :eek: and i never knew so much fur could come off such a small dog hahaha we usually shave him but i recently got new grooming scissors and they are really great :laugh: Any way he has like two different coat types on his shoulders and face he has silky fur but on his bum and tail he has more pom fur and his belly is just a mixture of the two so when i give him a bath and blow dry him he is a fluffy and half silky :rofl: its not as thick as pom fur though shorter and less thick but im assuming thats cause he is an older boy maybe his fur is thinning out?

Just gave my old boy max his monthly trim :eek: and i never knew so much fur could come off such a small dog hahaha we usually shave him but i recently got new grooming scissors and they are really great :laugh: Any way he has like two different coat types on his shoulders and face he has silky fur but on his bum and tail he has more pom fur and his belly is just a mixture of the two so when i give him a bath and blow dry him he is a fluffy and half silky :rofl: its not as thick as pom fur though shorter and less thick but im assuming thats cause he is an older boy maybe his fur is thinning out?

His coat may not be as thick if he is going through the end of summer moult.

He is a mixture of two completely different types of dog so it is near impossible to predict what effect this would have on his coat.

Souff

His coat may not be as thick if he is going through the end of summer moult.

He is a mixture of two completely different types of dog so it is near impossible to predict what effect this would have on his coat.

Souff

True, he is loosing a lot of hair every time i brush his hair so he must be moulting.