Port Pirrie

just got a phone call from Pt Pirie from my friend who has a boy from our first litter of Gsds, to let me know that Tao just finished his aust champ title!!!!!!!!

He is our very first homebred champion :D

WELL DONE Leah & Tao :laugh::laugh:

:laugh: We cheered! He has such an awesome personality and we fell in love. Congratulations to you and Leah! :D

I tagged along with Bilbo Baggins & Junior and I must say Dexter was very well behaved EXCEPT

he tried to nibble on BBJ's t shirt on the drive home. He was a sweet boy, even tried to play with Schipp babies.

Very long drive home but we all made it.

Was a nicely run lot of shows, catering was very nice esepecially the Jelly puffs or were they Lamingtons with cream??

Even the sellers were discussing what to call them. :eek::mad

BB

We are doing Pirie, all four days with 3 Aussie Shepherds and the only Irish Terrier. :o

Hey Lindsay what happened to your Irish judging on the Tuesday. Seen the steward in a bit of a flap there for a while before you went in.

We are doing Pirie, all four days with 3 Aussie Shepherds and the only Irish Terrier. :thumbsup:

Hey Lindsay what happened to your Irish judging on the Tuesday. Seen the steward in a bit of a flap there for a while before you went in.

No idea! I think they just missed her, she was in the catalogue but no sheet for the breed. :thumbsup: They didn't want poor Ruby! She got 6 x 6pt BOBs, not like she needs the points but we had a lot of fun over the weekend! :laugh:

And it was awesome to see Tenties going up! :)

Can some one pretty, pretty please check their MONDAY PM catalogue for me and tell me

how many in grp 7?

I did not get a catalogue for any of the Monday shows and I need the amount for my baby in group result

for the DOL pointscore.

Thank you heaps.

BB

Guest CaptainCourageous
Can some one pretty, pretty please check their MONDAY PM catalogue for me and tell me

how many in grp 7?

I did not get a catalogue for any of the Monday shows and I need the amount for my baby in group result

for the DOL pointscore.

Thank you heaps.

BB

We just need to know if there was more than 1000 entered.

CC

just got a phone call from Pt Pirie from my friend who has a boy from our first litter of Gsds, to let me know that Tao just finished his aust champ title!!!!!!!!

He is our very first homebred champion :shrug:

WELL DONE Leah & Tao :D :D

If that is the GSD boy I was talking to to. He is gorgeous. :rofl::(:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: