Jackets

Aziah

You should have a prettier jacket then a Millers one. :thumbsup:

But they had some really pretty ones you know! Red's tweeds etc.

I have THE best jacket which I paraded around in all weekend just gone and it kept me dry and it promoted THE best Whelping Supplies store around :thumbsup:

I have THE best jacket which I paraded around in all weekend just gone and it kept me dry and it promoted THE best Whelping Supplies store around :thumbsup:

Ooh, any purple ones ??

Ooh, any purple ones ??

Plum in tweed

You should have a prettier jacket then a Millers one. :)

Your Millers sounds like it has nicer stock then ours I went past it today and I was not impressed with the boring looking drab jackets.

I have THE best jacket which I paraded around in all weekend just gone and it kept me dry and it promoted THE best Whelping Supplies store around :(

Glad you like it, im on the hunt for 2 more people to give them to. :)

Your Millers sounds like it has nicer stock then ours I went past it today and I was not impressed with the boring looking drab jackets.

I have THE best jacket which I paraded around in all weekend just gone and it kept me dry and it promoted THE best Whelping Supplies store around :(

Meeeeeeeeeeeee :)

ooohhhhhh Sway pick me pick me, I had a great one from one of the dog shops in Canberra and it is like a tent on me.

Also totally off topic can you email me at [email protected] with a logo or ad to go in the cat for the ACT and District Combined Collie and Shetland Sheepdog club.

I would say me me me however, I do the same shows mostly as Aziah and you're already well advertised there :)

ooohhhhhh Sway pick me pick me, I had a great one from one of the dog shops in Canberra and it is like a tent on me.

Weeellll you do have a bitch called Sway. :)

Also totally off topic can you email me at [email protected] with a logo or ad to go in the cat for the ACT and District Combined Collie and Shetland Sheepdog club.

Will do Jacqui.

Getting that Hamper to the ACT has proven to be a nightmare. :(