Vale - Grand Champion Liebendane The Last Straw (ai)

Austerra

Thanks for the memories, the fun times and the nawty ones.

I remember the day I took you home from the Lancefield show after your mums car broke down.

Sue your mum was going to go home with your dad in the ute, you were coming home with me later in the day as I had the van with me.

Sue put you in the back of the van and told you to behalf yourself with tears in her eyes, she knew you would be home in a few hours, even that was to long for her.

Once your mum had driven off you sat so proudly protecting your "new" van, at one stage I did not think you would let me back in. :laugh:

After all your mum put you in there, only she would let you out again in your eyes.

It was an honor to know you, run free Noh Noh.

Your girlfriends Shimmer and Nawty will miss you, I will miss you xxx

I would like to thank everyone who have offered their condolonces for my special boy NOAH, also known as Aust Grand Ch Liebendane The Last Straw. He was a true gentleman and i loved him very much. We certainly had many great times on weekends away with friends, and he had many, especially Shimmy, Sway, Buster, Sheila, and Bodie, Blondie. Noah will live on in his kids and hopefully they will follow in his footsteps and also have successful show careers. He was my baby and i loved him unconditionally as he did me. A golden heart has stopped beating, Rest in Peace my Angel, Sue and Blondie

• 2 weeks later...