Snooza Cuddler Size For Golden Retriever (female)

ZaliGirl

I was wondering if there is anyone out there with a Goldie who can advise me. We are looking at getting our 6 month old Golden a Snooza Cuddler. On the website it suggests that a "retreiver" would use the large size but I am wondering if anyone who has actually bought one can tell me which size is best.

Our Zali likes to curl up in her little cat bed that has now flattened out because she is WAY too big for it. When she lies on the floor she stretches out so it's hard to guess, but I do find that she seeks out her little bed to curl up into. In winter I'm guessing she'll go for that, and in summer it might be stretched out on the tiles.

The large is 95cm wide with the inside circle being a 60cm diameter. The XL is 110cm wide with the inside circle being a 70cm diameter. We don't have alot of space so I'm kind of leaning toward the smaller one but would love to hear from others who have either size and what they think would work for us.

Thanks a bunch!

Kenzie has a cuddler, she's a BC. I'm guessing looking at the prices (and doing some poor estimation of size in my head) that she has a Large. She also is a curler most of the time, and when she curls up in it she fills about 3/4 of the inside of the bed and she uses the lip as a pillow (it's super cute!!!).

My recommendation would be to go to a shop that sells them and try the different sizes out. I had Kenzie in the store I got hers for 30 minutes trying all the different beds they had that I liked and suited how she slept. The store assistant did find it amusing when I kept asking Kenz which bed she wanted!! In the end I had it narrowed down to 2 and I did about 5 repeats of "in your bed" and we bought the one she kept sitting in!! The cuddler! Most supply stores don't care if you do this! Plus whenever I go there now they always look at Kenzie and say "that's the dog who was here choosing it's bed isn't it?"!!!