Dog Photographer Needed

Erny

Hi :)

My Sister has just dropped her dog "Monty" off - he's here to stay for 3 weeks whilst she is away. My sister will be having her 60th birthday whilst she's away (OS) and I was thinking about organising a portrait photograph of Monty, to have ready for her (if that's possible) for when she gets back.

I did the same thing for her when my sister turned 50. Back then, she went OS for 5 weeks and again, I looked after Monty for the duration and I had a professional dog photographer come out for the same purpose. Back then I had Kal (my avatar girl, since passed, bhcs) and she was included in some of the photos. Then, Monty was about 4 or 5 years old.

Now, Monty (a Bearded Collie) is 15 years old and of course Kal is not longer of 'this' world. But I have Mandela now (although I'm sure Monty - who is now quite profoundly deaf and whom Mandela keeps trying to get him to play - wishes I didn't, lol).

So I thought a "10 year anniversary photo" would be a good birthday gift idea.

But I'd need the photographer to come out to my home here in Berwick (Victoria) for it. It wouldn't be a 'running' photo - it would be a static pose .... Monty still gets around pretty well for a 15yo, but it's when and how he wants to do it, not how we might wish for a photo session. At that age, I figure "fair enough" too.

I know there are some DOLer doggy photographers and I intend to look you up although I have to go hunting as I've forgotten DOL name -vs- real name. So I thought putting up this post might serve as a short cut to that.

Anyone who wants or can steer me in the right direction is also welcome to post your comments and/or recommendations as well :mad.

Edited by Erny