Those $7 Dog Beds

ruthless

Did anyone buy too many of those $7 dog beds when they were on sale a couple of weeks ago? I'm looking for one if anyone wants to sell one :laugh:

Alternatively, does anyone know where I can buy another one? My OCD needs everything matching!

I have found the bottom of my ones are quiet slippery, just don't step on them or you'll go down. Other than that, good value. Ones already had to go through the wash once.

ETA - Just relised how offtopic my post looks. Just something I noticed. lol

Edited by B-Q

I got two and they are really good value - unfortunately though one of them was destroyed within 3 days of purchase!!! Urgh I've had it with dog beds. I never catch them in the act and I don't know which one of mine destroys them but I wish they would stop. Apart from that, they are great value, good size and they are now both trying to curl up on the one remaining. :)

It's KMart Anne - $12. They always have them up here and the fabric and style looks exactly the same as the pics I saw of the $7 ones. We have the KMart ones here and I haven't noticed them slippery. They wash well and are one of the few that haven't been taste tested in this house!

It's KMart Anne - $12. They always have them up here and the fabric and style looks exactly the same as the pics I saw of the $7 ones. We have the KMart ones here and I haven't noticed them slippery. They wash well and are one of the few that haven't been taste tested in this house!

Awesome thanks PS I will go to the local KMart and see if I can find them.

I bought a water proof bed a while back for Phi's crate and she has now destroyed it by ripping the zip off the water proof covering (inside is still fine). I think it is because she is getting antsy due to being crated because she has a bad neck, oh well.

The MollyMutt covers are much cheaper if you get them direct from MollyMutt. You have to email them though and can't order direct from their website. They even gave me a discount on postage to help with my order!