Urgent!please Help !

Ezy03

Hi I really need a 24/7 vet or vet hospital I don't know any and my dog is swelling up bad in the face, I live in Liverpool nsw please any numbers and address or places please post here on txt me on 0415605565. Really urgent and i dont know were to go.

Hi I really need a 24/7 vet or vet hospital I don't know any and my dog is swelling up bad in the face, I live in Liverpool nsw please any numbers and address or places please post here on txt me on 0415605565. Really urgent and i dont know were to go.

http://www.arhvets.com/

Homebush- 02 9758 8666

There may be others closer but I am not sure. Ring the above number to talk to the Animal Referral Hospital and they will be able to give you advice!!

I hope it isnt too bad!

Edited by ~Woofen~

I'm not on your area but I googled and Liverpool vet hospital has this on their website:

AFTER HOURS at the Animal Referral Hospital. Please telephone: 975-88-666

Do you know what is causing the swelling?

ETA This one in Nth Ryde

Edited by haven

Your usual vets will usually have a recorded message on their phone with the details of the nearest emergency vet.

Or call - 0412 275 200 - that is the emergency number for small animals at the Sydney Uni Camden Clinic who are at 410 Werombi Rd, Camden.

Edited by Danois

Not sure of what caused it he went out for a minute in the back yard and came back in and I noticed it. His right eye looks similar to a boxers eye now (boxer as the athlete not dog breed) and his whole mouth is puffy

Not sure of what caused it he went out for a minute in the back yard and came back in and I noticed it. His right eye looks similar to a boxers eye now (boxer as the athlete not dog breed) and his whole mouth is puffy

Sounds like he has been bitten by something. You need to get moving to the vets.

Hi again I just got back home, thanks for the help, my dog is all good now, he was bitten by something lucky it was nothing serious, but it was better to be safe then sorry.

Hi again I just got back home, thanks for the help, my dog is all good now, he was bitten by something lucky it was nothing serious, but it was better to be safe then sorry.

Absolutely, better safe than sorry! I'm glad that he is ok :laugh:

good to hear your dog is OK :laugh:

for future reference

ACVH

14 Lock st Blacktown 9621 4161

ARH

19 Old Northern Rd, Baulkham Hills

9639 7744

444 Liverpool st Strathfield sth

9758 8666

SASH

Phone 1300 368 430 | Fax (02) 9889 0431