Dog's Birthday Parties

I make dog treats to supply a local shop and now have been asked if I could put together a "party pack". Would you have a party for your fur kids? If so would you included?

I use human grade ingredients with the occasional liver, chicken, beef etc

I was thinking liver cake with light cream cheese as topping, patty cakes and peanut butter and carob crackles

I make dog treats to supply a local shop and now have been asked if I could put together a "party pack". Would you have a party for your fur kids? If so would you included?

I use human grade ingredients with the occasional liver, chicken, beef etc

I was thinking liver cake with light cream cheese as topping, patty cakes and peanut butter and carob crackles

Definitely :(

Cake with cocktail frankfurts was a hit (even when it was on fire :( )

P6010089.jpg

Cake with sardines went down well, too :rainbowbridge:

P6260223.jpg

And party hats :rainbowbridge:

P6010088.jpg

A party pack sounds great!

I made some treats to bring to the dog park last week because one of the dog had her birthday the day before. Too make sure that the treats doesn't ruin any diets, I choose a low fat dog cookie recipe. The one I made was oatmeal, apple, carrot and banana cookie....left it to cool down in the oven until it's extra crunchy. Everyone loves it :shrug:

Good luck!

I'm a chef but got sick of working when my friends are going out so now I only cook for my fur kids and now the shop, thanks for the great idea's. I think we will make it a celebration pack that way it covers everything.

I only use human grade ingredients some of my treats include - apple and cinnamon, raspberry and honey, cheese and flaxseed, pumpkin and cinnamon, carob and cornmeal, banana and honey and heaps more running around my head

Party packs are great... Asti had a party in January and her cake was made of mince and decorated with pumpkin and potato - the lady who made it said that one portion was equal to one meal, her party bags had biscuits and chewable treats (rawhide ones, next time I'll make them myself and include balls and maybe a party hat)!

If humans can have parties why can't dogs?!

180628_10150093555901593_634636592_6309743_1602544_n.jpg

Party packs are great... Asti had a party in January and her cake was made of mince and decorated with pumpkin and potato - the lady who made it said that one portion was equal to one meal, her party bags had biscuits and chewable treats (rawhide ones, next time I'll make them myself and include balls and maybe a party hat)!

If humans can have parties why can't dogs?!

180628_10150093555901593_634636592_6309743_1602544_n.jpg

Oooh look! It's my favourite Frenchie, Asti! :laugh: ;) :(

Ruby is one next month. At this stage she'll just be getting an extra big juicy bone and maybe some other treats, but I like the idea of fancy treats and biscuits :)

Having said that, I have to admit that I'm inviting some of my dog's friend to my birthday party. Our birthdays are only one day apart, so I guess that's like giving her a party! But she's not getting a cake. Only I get a cake. :laugh: