Squeaky Toy In The Ring - Show Update!

Inevitablue

Stupid question but was I meant to get a card or something to start adding up points? Or does that get sent to DogsNSW? Silly me hadn't joined the breed society so I couldn't take the perpetual trophy home :laugh:

I was so happy her breeder came out to see her. She doesn't show herself but I always knew she had nice dogs but most go to pet homes on limited papers as her lines have a reputation for excellent temps. She was so stoked and I have convinced her to start bringing some of her dogs out.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean challenge points for her title - because if thats the case she isn't eligible to collect challenge points until shes 6 months.

Or are you referring to the DOL Pointscore because you can submit that yourself.

Do you mean challenge points for her title - because if thats the case she isn't eligible to collect challenge points until shes 6 months.

oh.... damn! Lol

Yeah so she will be eligible for points once she turns 6 months old and get 5 points + 1 point for every bitch she beats (incl. herself) when she wins Bitch Challenge - so the minimum is 6 points. BOB gets 5 points + 1 point for every dog of the breed she beats (incl. herself).

What kennel is she from if you don't mind me asking?

• 2 weeks later...

At our 2nd show, the County of Cumberland one at EP today. 34 ACDs entered and we won Best Baby Puppy again :eek:

The Baby Puppy Dog I thought was stunning so it was a real thrill for her to get the nod.

Waiting around now for my first ever Group class. Quite exciting!