Sit Drop Stay

Their website alone would turn me off. It reeks of cliched terms they have borrowed off TV. I was expecting a free set of steak knives with each page

:laugh:

contact Mark Singer if you need a good trainer/behaviourist in SA

Yes.

Edited by Erny

The website may not impress some, but I've had personal experience in dealing with George from Sit, Drop, Stay and I was impressed with his professionalism, knowledge and skill.

I have no experience with Mark but obviously others have.

S

I am confused- i found a website for sit drop stay that i thought was fine, am i looking at the wrong one. :)

A website is NOT the be all and end all. Our old website was pretty average- badly formatted etc although the content was good and i still thought our ability to work with dogs and people was pretty good. :laugh:

I know of Mark S, And I know that he is good, but he is a long way away.

and I find most websites can be a little bit hit and miss, and doesn't always really reflect the trainer.

Thats why I was asking if anyone knew about him, or had some dealings with him.

I don't know him, and you can't judge from a website, but I'm intrigued that he says he's studied shamanism and used it as one of the foundations for his training system?

But to be fair, I guess all you can do is go have a chat to the guy, ask to meet some dogs that he has trained, and see if you like what you see.