Vegas Von Dongmiran

MM1990

Hi guys, I will be soon getting a male puppy out of a kennel in NSW. The pups are 3 weeks old at the moment, and I am very very excited! :p

I was just wondering if I could get some feedback regarding the sire on this forum. I know there are a lot of people with knowledge here, so I decided to post. The sire is Vegas Von Dongmiran. He is the son of a very well dog and 2 x runner up world champion Yerom Vom Haus Salihin. I was just curious, if anybody on this forum has encountered some of his progeny? I cannot seem to get any information on pedigreedatabase.com, I suppose this is because he is a relatively young dog (born in April 2008). He has plenty of well regarded VA dogs in his pedigree, and he looks like a well pigmented, big boned, masculine dog. I am after a dog with a good temperament, free from health problems and good solid size, deep pigment would also be ideal.

So if anybody has some information that they could share with me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers.

I've got a 6.5 month old pup from Vegas - she's lovely! Great outgoing temperament and no health issues thus far :p

questa5m.jpg

Hey Ish, thanks for the reply.

Your girl is absolutely stunning! She has very deep colouring, which I find to be very attractive.

She is a beautiful dog, and I am glad to see that she is healthy and doing good.

Anybody else have any information that might help me?

Cheers.

I also have 2 puppies that I have kept from my female's last litter to Vegas and they are great, the whole package, beautiful, great temperament great with other dogs, people.

This is one of them

post-23314-1302049989_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fordogs

Vegas is a young dog who has only been here in Australia approximately 11 months. All his progeny is very young, so there are no hip and elbow statistics available as yet on what he has produced.

This year at the GSD National being held in Sydney over the Easter weekend will be the first time he will have a progeny group shown. It will also be the first show that a number of his puppies will be shown at.

Please remember fifty percent (50%) of your puppy's genes will come from the motherline, so it is equally important to have a good dam line. Followed by what you do to raise your puppy remembering that the first 16 weeks of a puppy's life is most critical.

All the very best to you and your new puppy.