My 'pet Photography' So Far

I want to get more experience of photographing different dogs/cats etc, so thought I may try and get an email sent round the dog training class I take Louis to and see if anyone is willing to let me practice on their pets.......as my lot are seriously uncooperative and camera shy :rofl:

This is a collection of my faves so far (I thought I would send a link to these in the email)....all C&C and advice welcome please so if anyone takes me up on my offer I can make the best of the opportunity :laugh:

Click for Slideshow ;)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/56265770@N02/...299862779/show/

Cheers ;)

Edited by CrazyCresties

Your more then welcome to have a session with Toby :rofl: He is actually quite obliging, although he will be a bit timid at first. ;) If you post in the WA Dol thread maybe other DOLers would be interested. :laugh:

He is a little bit ugly though with his big bat ears ;)

Edited by RallyValley

Thanks Ptolomy :laugh: Definitely will come see the red kids soon :scared:

I love the cat in number 11 - those blue eyes!

I may have this totally wrong - but did you get a 7d recently? If so how are you finding it?

Even though I see her everyday, Indy's eyes continue to amaze me :laugh: Yup I got the 7D in Jan and I love it :p

Thanks Ptolomy :( Definitely will come see the red kids soon :laugh:
I love the cat in number 11 - those blue eyes!

I may have this totally wrong - but did you get a 7d recently? If so how are you finding it?

Even though I see her everyday, Indy's eyes continue to amaze me :laugh: Yup I got the 7D in Jan and I love it :)

Good to hear. Im currently tossing up between the 60d and 7d.