Sydney Million Paws Walk

Leelaa17

You will all probably be able to hear Erik. ;) He doesn't like standing still and usually feels compelled to tell us loudly that he is bored and would like to be entertained. We were planning to get there around 9:30 as well. If we hover around the entrance we should be able to spot folks we know. Once a few of us are together with the spitzies we should be pretty obvious. :p

OH says we need to spruce Kivi up for maximum cuddliness, but he says this is my job because he's a man. :laugh:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys. We will be there too. Obviously I am sure you will be able to pick Max and Jenna out of a croud - jenna will be the one barking. lol

also - for those who are worried about bringing jenna - we have a prong collar we have been using and she has become SOOO good around other dogs!! Obviously I will keeping a very careful eye on her but she has been to the dog park and has been perfectly fine.

See you all there!!!

Was great to see everyone today at the MPW

The DOL crew before the walk at the entrance - L to R: Zero, Kivi, Ziva, Mindy and Erik - Ziva is the only one not looking at Shell for food!

IMG_0543.jpg

Pair of Zs - Ziva and Zero

IMG_0547.jpg

Eating ice cream later one

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Great pics guys! Hope u all had a great day. i was unable to go and i am so disappointed i missed it, but i was wondering if anyone was going to go to beneful bark in the park next weekend at camperdown?