Sydney Million Paws Walk

Leelaa17

Hi guys,

My partner and I have recently decided to go do the Million Paws Walk for the first time this year with our two GSD's, Max and Jenna. And we were wondering if anyone else from DOL is going? Perhaps we could get a team together or just simply meet up and meet everyone?

Up to you guys.. I dunno :thanks:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys,

My partner and I have recently decided to go do the Million Paws Walk for the first time this year with our two GSD's, Max and Jenna. And we were wondering if anyone else from DOL is going? Perhaps we could get a team together or just simply meet up and meet everyone?

Up to you guys.. I dunno :)

My OH and I are definitely going with our two dogs. I am still trying to see if I can put together a corporate team from work!! I'll watch out for your GSDs :laugh:

Edited by Odin-Genie

All right, we'll do the Sydney one, then.

WOOHOO!!! I get Kivi cuddles and see Erik... would he give me cuddles?

I've never done one, so you have to register & pay, not just rock up on the day?

You register on their website...

Probably not. :) He's usually too busy for cuddles when he's out and about. He says he'll give you bright, engaging Erik looks and pretend he's never been taught any manners, though. Kivi is a snuggle whore. Will be good to see Charlie and Emmy again. :)

Probably not. :) He's usually too busy for cuddles when he's out and about. He says he'll give you bright, engaging Erik looks and pretend he's never been taught any manners, though. Kivi is a snuggle whore. Will be good to see Charlie and Emmy again. :)

:) Can't wait for Kivi's cuddles :)

I'm considering it.

Just out of interest, Leelaa you're going to bring Jenna but in another thread you said:

jenna is very aggressive towards strange dogs

This is what puts me off coming - dogs who should not be there. Surely if you know she does not like strange dogs then its better for her not to be put into the situation which will cause her anxiety/ stress?

I'm considering it.

Just out of interest, Leelaa you're going to bring Jenna but in another thread you said:

jenna is very aggressive towards strange dogs

This is what puts me off coming - dogs who should not be there. Surely if you know she does not like strange dogs then its better for her not to be put into the situation which will cause her anxiety/ stress?

I understand completely and she wont be coming unless Steve from k9 pro says she can. I am seeing him on Wed about Jenna and her behaviour and hopefully she will be ok to go to Million Paws Walk - she will NOT be going unless I have approval from k9. I have a Sydney meet happening this weekend and she wont be coming to that - only Max.

:rofl: