Glue Removal On Puppy?

My puppy has some latex glue on her and I have bought a product called De-Solv-it. It says it is (a bio-degradable natural citrus base) made is Australia, I have tried it on myself just to make sure that it is not harmful, didn't sting and no reaction on my wrist and when I tried it on some fabric stuck with the same glue it worked very well but before I use it on the puppy thought I would ask here.

Anyone know of it?

Where abouts on her body is the glue? Can she lick the area? I'd be worried about ingesting the desolvit. I'd be more inclined to cut it out, has the pup got a long coat? Is it possible to clip of the glued area?

I would be inclinded to try baby oil or vegetable oil first. If that doesn't work and you do use the product, make sure you bath her thoroughly afterwards to get every bit of residue out.

No she can't reach it, it's behind her ear and I really don't want to cut it out we have shows coming up.

Fordogs, maybe try some eucalyptus oil that is very good for removing some glues, but I would wash off afterwards.

Thanks for your replies but in the end I used the De-Solv-it (after testing a small area and leaving it for 24 hours) and it has worked well but once I removed it I shampooed and conditioned the whole area with Aloveen.