Please Help! Dying Siberian Huskies!

Hello, everyone.

Has anyone heard about the Ciuki dogs yet? They are siberians in Spain who are in a HORRIBLE situation right now. They are starving, dieing, living in mud, standing water and fecal matter. THESE DOGS ARE DYING! THEY HAVE STARTED EATING PUPPIES BECAUSE THEY ARE STARVING AND STRESSED! PLEASE HELP THEM!! The group that took over the property to help has now been banned pending ruling and now these dogs have no hope. They NEED YOU TO BE THEIR VOICE! PLEASE DONT JUST THINK ABOUT IT. WRITE LETTERS! GET THE WORD OUT! THIS IS OUR BREED AND WE MUST STAND UP FOR THEM! GET THE WORD OUT!

Cross post:

URGENT TERRIBLE CIUKCI UPDATE - CANNABILISSIM AND PUPPY EATING

2nd report from SEPRONA has been made they cannot agree anymore with conditions in CIUKCI KENNELS they took photos the dogs have apparently entered into a state of cannabilism and stress and have eaten puppies of 3 to 4 months old according to vets who have declared infront of judge and after seeing the photos for themselves. Photos will be published tomorrow this is serious husky friends and we need everyone to help and be implied we need to STOP this breeder NOW, TODAY & FOREVER. Please know that this graphic report was only made thanks to your support everyone and all of you are the WORLDWIDE SIBERIAN HUSKY COMMUNITY AND I PROMISE YOU ALL WE WILL STOP THIS NOW BECAUSE WE ARE TOGETHER.

THIS IS REALLY DIFFICULT BUT WE STILL NEED YOUR LETTERS PLEASE WE ARE DOING EVERYTHING WE ONLY GOT THE 2ND SEPRONA REPORT THANKS TO YOU - THIS IS NOW OR NEVER SEND THEM TO SHARON TO ME OR TO JUAN WE WILL NOT ALLOW THIS BUT WE CANT DO IT ON OUR OWN.

[email protected] I will fax them to all the consellerias and make a dossier for international press I promise you all this will not go unaware and we will tell the world never let this happen again.

I can link you to pictures and Spainish news feeds.

PLEASE WATCH! PLEASE SEND YOUR LETTERS! PLEASE BE THEIR VOICE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y835PzjuyDE...player_embedded

THESE PICTURES WHERE TAKEN BY KRISTARI KENNEL A WELL KNOWN USA BREEDER TRYING TO SHOW PPL WHAT CONDITION THESE DOGS ARE IN:

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?stor...&aid=625126