Isn't It Great

Guest english.ivy

Guest english.ivy

when you're walking up the stairs at the train station, look down at your leg [black work pants] and realise there is a large brown dusty paw print/smudge :laugh:

Thanks Badger!

Guest english.ivy

Ohhh drool, that always happens in the afternoons and you get up the next morning to random white marks.

Think I noticed a section of cat fur on my leg too. Didn't bother to dust that off :laugh:

Ohhh I have had something similar, black work skirt little white 'peach' shaped marks from sunscreen (white bull terrier, summer, without sunscreen his back-wheels get burnt!). After I put sunscreen on he must have back-up on to me and left his mark lol.

Or, I go out and think Ive got all the dog hair off me with the lint roller, and there is a strip I have missed!

Guest english.ivy
Ohhh I have had something similar, black work skirt little white 'peach' shaped marks from sunscreen (white bull terrier, summer, without sunscreen his back-wheels get burnt!). After I put sunscreen on he must have back-up on to me and left his mark lol.

Or, I go out and think Ive got all the dog hair off me with the lint roller, and there is a strip I have missed!

:laugh: I think I know which male body part you speak of!

I have several lint brushes at home, every day I forget to use them and invariably get on the bus to work, look down and see my (always) black pants covered in white fur and dried drool. :laugh:

I give up!

Or you buy a new pair of black pants for a night out because all your other ones never seem to be totally free of dog hair, don't put them on till just before leaving the house and then when you get out of your sister's car at your destination someone calls you "hairy butt". Woops, that's right sister's dogs shed just as much as mine and one has been travelling in my seat. :rofl::laugh: Ah well, I guess dog hair IS part of my trademark. :rofl: