Litters Due In June 2011

Bilbo Baggins

• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No puppies for us. Both my girls have missed.

I have now suspended my breeding program indefently.

Oh no, sorry to hear your news.

I don't think we are going to make a full week, what do you think?

Having trouble eating at the moment, very tiny meals.

003-12.jpg

No puppies for us. Both my girls have missed.

I have now suspended my breeding program indefently.

Oh no, sorry to hear your news.

I don't think we are going to make a full week, what do you think?

Having trouble eating at the moment, very tiny meals.

003-12.jpg

OMG :dropjaw::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Wow, what a fat Cav!!! :eek::laugh:

Still no puppies here, they're due tomorrow but I was convinced they'd come early. Looks like she's content holding onto them a while longer...

Mmm, we are 37.4 today. No nesting going on though but I'm keeping a eye on her.

OMG Calvalblaze how many do you think are in there?

Bel - sorry to hear no puppies for you

Rebanne - how are all things going down there for you?

We had the two week weigh in today. Smallest 900g largest 1.2kg. Have some photos but will need to resize them. Will try and post later.

We had the two week weigh in today. Smallest 900g largest 1.2kg. Have some photos but will need to resize them. Will try and post later.

:D we're good for the time being, Fern just had a good tea, did pass a huge big glob of mucous earlier and the belly has sunk really low, I doubt she will hold on till her due date

Don't know how many but we will soon find out! :D Should we start to guess :o

If there was a record for how many times one needs to go to the toilet I'm sure she would win. :rofl: No changes in temp tonight so hoping for a few more days before the big arrival.

Sorry for not updating sooner. My girl had her babies on Sunday - 6 girls and 2 boys. Unfortunately 2 of the girls were stilborn and i wasn't able to revive them and one little wee girl is being bottle-fed but now is putting on weight, so been pretty busy here!

Good luck to everyone else expecting babies!! Cavalblaze, your girl looks huge! :eek:

Bel, i'm so sorry to hear that both of your girls missed - i know how frustrating that is!

Hi guys! Congrats on all the new babies. Sorry for the bad news Bel.

Sorry I have been slack and not updated.

Mine were born on Friday 10th, and once again we had dramas. Took Faith to the emergency vet an hour away at 3.30am on fri morning when contractions led no where, and we started having some green discharge. She had a c-section and because of massive complications this ended in a 4 hour surgery and the removal of her uterus. She was carrying 9 pups, but we lost the first one, and euthed the second as it had a cleft palate, and a rear leg was the wrong way around.

We now have 7 healthy bubs, 3 chocolate, 4 black. 5 girls, 2 boys. (1 black boy, 1 choc boy lost) They are doing well, and mum is doing a great job with them. She would not leave them for the first 3 days, even if i put a lead on her she would not budge.

I am also "retiring" for the forseeable future. I have one other girl who is 19 months old, and I am paranoid that she will also be "ruined" if I breed her, since my other 2 girls have been ruined in the space of 2 months, 1 was a maiden. :( Apart from that I am officially poor due to the :eek: $3.5k :eek: bill to deliver the pups. Too much stress for one year.

Photo linky to the puppy album on FB (cute mum and bub cuddle pics):

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1864534325606.2097279.1008439091&l=992ceb50e0

Good luck for trouble free births for those still waiting. :crossfingers:

goldielover beautiful babies. Congratulations, sorry for the those you lost. :rainbowbridge:

Got nothin, congratulations on your babies also beautiful, sorry for your dramas and those you lost :rainbowbridge: I hope that your litter continues to do well.

Cavalblaze sending you good thoughts and hope that she has a trouble free whelping. :coffee: :coffee: