Lost Leads At Eltham Show 26th March

Lucy Jane

:happydance::happydance: Hi all,

Returned from Judging in New Zealand only to find that Leigh had lost 2 of our Mrs Bones leads at the Eltham Show.

One was Red Velvet with brass clip & the other a wide green fabric lead !

He thinks he lost it in the car park late in the afternoon just outside the Pavillon at the Gundog end.

If any one found it replies would be most welcome !

:happydance: bugger i hope they are returned ASAP! the breeder of my baby had a lead from Sweden that she got with her bitch she imported it was gorgeous and had a slide made of ivory... was nicked from on top of her crate at Kyneton :happydance::( it wasnt returned so i hope whoever picked urs up has a conscience!!

I heard that someones car got broken into and a handbag was stolen at Eltham last weekend. I think there were some 'bad' people about. Hopefully your lead was picked up by a 'goodie'. Fingers crossed.

I heard that someones car got broken into and a handbag was stolen at Eltham last weekend. I think there were some 'bad' people about. Hopefully your lead was picked up by a 'goodie'. Fingers crossed.

I hope that is not true, very sad if it is.

Good luck in finding your leads Lucy Jane.

Could you all describe the leads you are looking for as I have someone staying who opened her dog bag and has a lead that is not hers. Said it must have been put in there when she was at the Park. She just wants a description so the rightful owner gets it back. You could pick up at Bulla tomorrow.

Cheers