Silver Labs ? What The?

Dogsrawesome

Just read something while i was looking at lab puppies on dogzonline and up the top it said something that silver isnt a proper colour for labradors only three colours expectable yellow, chocolate and black. I havent even heard of them anyway :) is it like a defect or is something else bred into them. Just curious?

Good on Troy for putting it up there, :thumbsup:

Now how about one that says Blue Staffords are not rare. :hug:

no, no, NO, it's rare silver or, my new colour of Stafford that I've just invented, PLATINUM :D - blue is soooooooooo passe :)

I'm stalking SoL :thumbsup:

OH was talking to a new workmate yesterday.

A dog which is more than 75% white will always be sick apparently.

His mate has an Amstaff white with a blue eye patch. Best Amstaff out there apparently.

More than 75% white? You bet :D

Papers? er, dunno.

Awesome dog, his mum wasn't even a year old when she had him so must be a really awesome bitch

You do know Amstaffs aren't meant to be more than 80% white? (he's not sure of the figure, something like that anyway!)

No, didn't know that.

Best Amstaff out there

You seriously got to wonder if people listen to the c**p that comes out of their own mouths!

I'm stalking SoL :thumbsup:

OH was talking to a new workmate yesterday.

A dog which is more than 75% white will always be sick apparently.

His mate has an Amstaff white with a blue eye patch. Best Amstaff out there apparently.

More than 75% white? You bet :D

Papers? er, dunno.

Awesome dog, his mum wasn't even a year old when she had him so must be a really awesome bitch

You do know Amstaffs aren't meant to be more than 80% white? (he's not sure of the figure, something like that anyway!)

No, didn't know that.

Best Amstaff out there

You seriously got to wonder if people listen to the c**p that comes out of their own mouths!

Well, when you have Hugh Wirth on the radio telling a woman that her white boxer should have been pts at birth because it would be deaf, it's little wonder that Joe Public is ignorant. Woman never mentioned her dog was deaf and from memory, she rang about diet or a training issue. I hope to god that she didn't get rid of her dog after that.