Peta Kill Rate 93.81%

shortstep

Yep, that's our PETA ..... but of course, using PETA logic,:laugh: it is 93.81% of animals that can no longer be "enslaved" by humans.

and still far too many people, particularly kids at high school and uni, who get sucked in and embrace their lunatic scenarios and/or give money to them, or worse, break out in a rash after spending time with a crusty old dog breeder and seeing what happy animals really do.

Isnt Ingrid dead yet? She claimed she was a waste of space so I thought someone would sort of take the opportunity to knock the old bitch off her perch and turn her skin into a lampshade or whatever the hell the bat wanted done with her remains

Isnt Ingrid dead yet? She claimed she was a waste of space so I thought someone would sort of take the opportunity to knock the old bitch off her perch and turn her skin into a lampshade or whatever the hell the bat wanted done with her remains

“I plan to send my liver somewhere in France, to protest foie gras (liver pate) ... I plan to have handbags made from my skin ... and an umbrella stand made from my seat.”

— PETA President Ingrid Newkirk speaking to onMilwaukee.com, Feb 2005

:laugh::bolt:

“I plan to send my liver somewhere in France, to protest foie gras (liver pate) ... I plan to have handbags made from my skin ... and an umbrella stand made from my seat.”

— PETA President Ingrid Newkirk speaking to onMilwaukee.com, Feb 2005

:laugh::)

With comments from Ingrid like that it makes me wonder how people can believe anything about PETA. Must be the brainless dead following them. :)