Who Said Westies Can't Do Agility?!

westiemum

Yep Kavik and stonecutter - its a fabulous shot so I couldn't resist posting it - but I should point out I didn't take it - it was sent to me and I haven't been able to reference it (so if anyone has come across it before please let me know).

To me its the essence of the westie character - no wussie dog here!! :laugh:

Edited by westiemum

Yep he sure does labrat - and its not a breed that is well known for its agility ability - yet to my untrained eye he looks like he is doing very well!!

Looks like he takes his sports VERY seriously!!!

Very very cute!!!! :love:

Yep me too DW - for me its their spunky independent nature as well as their gorgeous cute looks - they are seriously character dogs and often described as 'big dogs in little dogs bodies'. So I suppose if you are after a smaller dog with guts and character then I'm not sure you can go past a westie! :love:

What a gorgeous little fella! Something about this breed really draws me in, hook line and sinker :laugh:

Gorgeous dog.. Yep defines a westie for sure!

I was told that they cant do obedience either... both of mine have been trained the basics, and my current boy is doing very well in his Obedience class... When we 'graduate' we will take part in Agility!

Can't do obedience??!! :laugh: My Sarah blitzed her obedience class at the age of 5... and the instructor, who said she usually doesn't like 'those sort of littel dogs' thought she was just wonderful...

Gorgeous dog.. Yep defines a westie for sure!

I was told that they cant do obedience either... both of mine have been trained the basics, and my current boy is doing very well in his Obedience class... When we 'graduate' we will take part in Agility!