Breeders Do They Have A

Dogsrawesome

I have a personal facebook, but alot of my friends are Dolers & other Australian terrier breeders & enthusiasts.

Most of my photos are of my dogs, & most of my wall posts are doggy related. ( Alot of my non doggy friends & family on my facebook think I'm turning into a crazy dog lady ) :laugh:

I am also a member of a couple of Australian terrier facebook groups. :o

Yep - I have a facebook for my kennel - its great :laugh: - completely and utterly Finnish Lapphund focused! LOL Its really good for talking to overseas Lappie people- most of the news on my FB is in Finnish, Swedish or French LOL! Its also good for connecting with my puppy people, most of which also have a facebook, so I can get regular updates on our puppies (and I get to see pics!! :o )

Yep - I have a facebook for my kennel - its great - completely and utterly Finnish Lapphund focused! LOL Its really good for talking to overseas Lappie people- most of the news on my FB is in Finnish, Swedish or French LOL! Its also good for connecting with my puppy people, most of which also have a facebook, so I can get regular updates on our puppies (and I get to see pics!! )

I found you lol and sent a request :laugh:

My breeder has a website with all her info on it. After I put a deposit on one of her puppy's, she started sending me weekly email photos and updates and I uploaded them to facebook and told her he caused a sensation among my family and friends and she sent me a friend request after that so now she gets regular updates and photos :laugh:

Free advertising i guess, emails are free and so is chat! nothing to loose ahha and easier upkeep then a website even though FB is not the nicest looking site. it does the jobs of showing off your breed/s and photos videos and sharing.

Edited by catherine.b